A well-written code is an indication of reliability for search engines. There are strict rules that developers must follow to generate clean end code. The developers of Themeforest or Elegant Themes personally guarantee that their products meet the required standards. The finer parts of WordPress Plugins now comes right there.
As mentioned earlier, WordPress continuously changes its code. The purchase of a premium theme guarantees that, if necessary, when the new version of WordPress is released, the updated version of the theme will also be available after a short time.
Functionality of WordPress Templates
Here is another great factor in deciding whether to buy one theme over another. Each developer has a personal way to add different accessory functions to the basic functions. Often the features are listed on the theme specification page, where it is indicated:
- The plugins included in the package.
- The widget modules programmed ad hoc to work perfectly with the theme.
- The graphic elements and modules already available so that your site is as complete as possible.
- Any tools to manage SEO (although we always rely on the Yoast SEO plugin, as explained in the course on search engines ).
- Layout builder to create your pages with Drag & Drop modules or with a real-time builder like that of Divi.
- Control panel to customize